We are now open and offering all of our services. Give us a call with any questions.
LOYAL CANINES HAS A NO REFUND POLICY. LOYAL CANINES WILL NOT PROVIDE COMPENSATION FOR PURCHASED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT CUSTOMERS RETURN. This no-refund policy is effective for dog training, dog daycare & dog boarding services.
Weekend Dog Daycare/Kennel Manager: Peabody and Beverly MA
We are currently seeking a responsible and reliable Daycare/Kennel Manager for our company. We need for someone to work weekends and holidays. The hours consist of 7-10AM and 2-5PM Saturday and Sundays as well as all major holidays.
In this role, this person would be taking care of the boarding dogs which requires:
- Strong passion for dogs and willingness to take care of pets
- 1+ year experience with dogs of all sizes, breeds as well as different temperaments
- Cleaning and sanitizing the rooms
- Feeding the dogs
- Monitoring play groups
- Checking the dogs in and out
- Customer service experience
- Drivers License
Dog Bus Driver: Beverly MA
We are currently seeking a responsible and reliable person that is able to drop off our clients dogs to their homes in our company vehicle. The position requires the person to be able to work Monday through Friday- Afternoons from 2:00PM-6:00PM
- Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- 1 + Years experience working with dogs
- Able to work afternoons Monday through Friday from 2:00PM-6:00PM
Dog Trainer: Beverly MA
We have a part time opening for a Dog Trainer available.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Dog Trainer Responsibilities:
- 2+ Years experience training dogs
- Follow all of our training methods as well as curriculum coaching, encouraging and motivating dogs and owners.
- Effectively deliver formal presentations
- Achieve Dog Training goals by offering creative training solutions.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others
- Support and promote our business brand, training plans and schedules for all training clients
© Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.